Saturday, November 25, 2017

Breaking Birmingham: Friday December 8th

I'm next tormenting the kinky inhabitants of Birmingham on Friday December 8th until 5pm. All bookings must be secured with a deposit before December 3rd (if you enquire later, the chances of availability are slim, as is my having packed any specific tools of the trade). There will also be the opportunity for duo sessions with myself and a very reputable, local switch lady. We each delight in both traditional CP and BDSM.

Sessions

As ever, please refer to my website for any pertinent questions. My rates for Birmingham are £150ph with a £40 deposit. If you have ever wanted to be brought to my heel - carpe diem, servus!

Modelling

Photographers and videographers (reputable people, not just someone with a DSLR) are very welcome to hire me while I'm there, either at the location or elsewhere. I don't shoot topless or nude, nor do I 'interact' with photographers (though I'm happy to work with other models). Please get in touch for my rates.